Monday, 5 March 2018

Tyagi Raja Biography

Raja Tyagi - Biography 

Raja Tyagi, popularly known as Tyagi Raja  (born on 05 March 1995), sobriquet Bachchan Jee,  is a Theatre Actor, writer, and Director in the Indian Film & Theatre context.


Early  Life -  Born as Dablu (w) to Sikendra Mehta & Punam Devi,  In early life, he spent several years in his maternal home, Dighaun, which is situated in the Tehsil of Beldaur. Being the First and eldest of three brothers got much favor from each and every member of his maternal family. In those days, every person called him Dablee in a loveable manner instead of saying Dablu.

         
Early Education -  He got an early education from his father who taught him very strictly and punctually.  He learned Hindi Grammar, Basic English Grammar, and Sanskrit Grammar from his father. In Primary School his academic name was changed from Dablu to Ranjan.            
Kumar. 


Career - 

Hello Everyone, This is Tyagi Raja  I began my journey as an imitator. After intermediate I chose to become an engineer due to parental pressure but lacking in interest and enthusiasm it proved very unjust to me. Finally,  I rushed to NCHMCT  to do a Hotel Management Course but being much older that curriculum opportunity was too lost. Then I started my toil as a waiter and then sales boy and thereafter courier boy, and so on. Meanwhile,  I registered myself in Sports Authority of India for Boxing for getting great achievements and accreditation but this too seemed illogical.  After all this haphazard, I  enrolled in Delhi University for Eng. Hons. During this period it was cinematic creativity that took shape in my heart and mind that's why after graduation  I  reached Mumbai. I was very new to this city being a stranger I  tried to make people familiar but as a newcomer, and fresher, I  failed to get a job in the Mumbai  Film Industry.  At this juncture, I felt an indispensable need for a diploma degree or certificate course or any other technical experience that should be an integral ornament of a job seeker. This is what compelled me to enroll myself in the Acting and Film-making Course at Hansraj College, Delhi University. Besides Acting, at Excel Range Training Institute, Delhi, I learned to develop an extensional forte as a Digital Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer, and Content Writer.

 Contact Details -


 # 7387064563(Mumbai)

Home Town -
 Chhawla Village, Najafgarh

1 comment: